What if my Home Didn't Sell?
You're probably reading this because you tried to sell your home, either with another agent or by yourself, and it wasn't successful. This happens much more often than you might think! I work exclusively with sellers, just like yourself, whose property was previously listed for sale, and then stayed on the market for months, and eventually resulted in the listing going expired. Do not let a bad experience keep you from relisting your property!
Just because your prior agent was not successful in getting your property sold, that does not mean there isn't a buyer looking for a property just like yours!
Here are some mistakes that commonly lead to a property sitting on the market until the listing contract expires:
- Inadequate copywriting used in the online property description that is sent out to 1000’s of websites nationwide
- Low-quality photography or bad angles
- No paid advertising strategy or budget
- Lack of availability and communication with the property owner and buyers agents
- Not recommending staging/decluttering to make the property more inviting
- Properly pricing the property based on similar properties sold in the area
- I have even seen poorly written showing instructions create an inconvenience for buyers to easily see the property
Please give me a call, so we can go over the adjustments that can be made to get your property SOLD!
BIG Helper Realty Group brokered by EXP Realty
Post a Comment